Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Chant To Wake Up Early

Merry meet!
This one may seem a little silly considering almost every one has reliable alarm clocks! But I know mine fails sometimes (I swear, I'm retarded when it comes to technology) and when it does fail, there's usually big trouble. Besides, what harm does it do to say this chant and maybe wake up before the alarm? It could improve your mood and you could probably relax a little before work.

When you're lying in bed, relax your body, find a nice comfortable sleeping position.

Now say:
"Wake me early
In the God's golden light
After a peaceful rest
With the Goddess tonight."

Say it either in your head or out loud, whichever you prefer. Say it as many times as feels right to you.
You should wake up nice and early. :)

Blessed be!
-HR

No comments:

Post a Comment