Monday, July 8, 2013

Witchy Find!

I've been finding these amazing items left and right - for FREE! It really blows my mind how these things keep popping up. :-)

Just yesterday, at the local Good Will, I happened upon fabric imprinted with Flylots. A few hours after that, I found bundles of sage at a thrift store down the road, along with 4 pieces of citrine and rose quartz. I also found a shop I had never bothered to enter before. Now that I have entered this shop, I intend to become a regular customer. It has items for all of your magickal needs: hand dipped incense, candles, tarot cards, altar cloths, god/goddess statues, the works. I was so excited to find it!

On another note, remember the cat we were preparing for in my previous post? Pumpkin is now at her new home, and she has settled in nicely. She has a basket of toys and numerous blankets, and a loving new owner that I just know is going to connect awsomely with her. She's happy, I'm happy, Hex is happy, everyone's happy!

See you lovelies later, Blessed Be!

-HR )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment