Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kitty Update

Pumpkin the kitty that went to be with my friend Hex has sadly come back to live with me. :'(

Hex wanted dearly to keep Pumpkin, but the little thing kept causing Hex troubles with her allergies, and so Pumpkin will be living with me again until we find her yet another home. It was unnavoidable and saddening to all involved, but Pumpkin doesn't seem to mind! She's just as playful as ever, and damn near impossible to catch.

On another note, I've started my physical copy of my BoS, transferring all of the information I've collected in my digital BoS to paper. It's going to be a lengthy process, but I'm hoping that all the energy and efforts I'm putting into it will make it more mine and bring me luck with spells in the future.

Until my next post,
Blessed Be!

-HR
)0(

No comments:

Post a Comment