Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Start Of A Journey!

Merry Meet!
So this is the beginning. The start of my blog about Wicca and my practice, and I'm excited to share it with you guys, I really am. What I've been wondering ever since I made this thing, was what do you, as the readers, want to see in a Wiccan blog? As much as I love watching people like TipToeChick on YouTube, I know there are some definite things I wished she would cover. So what are some of those things? Give me your honest opinions, I'm new to this, I need help!  Make a little list for me in the comment section and I will see to it that I cover what you want me to. :) A few things I know for sure I want to cover with this blog are things like:
-Recipes for the sabbats
-My altar set up
-Little mini lessons for new Wiccans

And that's all I have so far. So thank you in advance for all the great feedback, I know you guys will come up with some great stuff!

Love and light, 
-HR )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment