I didn't go to sleep last night at all due to me being at a close friends for the night. Helping her set up for her new kitten! We ended up not doing much to prepare for her new little friend, instead throwing a mini neon party. Lot's of glow in the dark balloons and glow sticks and water balloons. It was amazing.
While the others slept (there were two more people besides my close friend Hex and I) Hex and I made breakfast and had coffee as the sun came up. There was a light rain going and we watched all the morning animals scurry for shelter through the steam of our coffee cups. Sitting there in the early morning rays with one of my best friends, I felt like time had stood still. Completely stopped and that the God had his arms around me. Pure magick, Words cannot describe it, but I'm trying so hard! Lol! :-)
Until next time, love and blessings
-HR
)0(
No comments:
Post a Comment